What to expect from this session
Whether you are undertaking audits or getting the files ready for the auditor, we take you through some practical audit tips.
- Non-Arms Length Income (NALI) and Non-Arms Length Expenses (NALE).
- Where are we at with the NALI / NALE provisions?
- Practical examples of when the NALE provisions will apply
- How to avoid falling foul of the NALI / NALE requirements
- Hot issues facing the auditor
We review all our seminar topics and look at the strategies from an auditor’s view point, highlighting what to look out for and what evidence auditors will want to see:
- In-specie asset transfers
- Small Business CGT
- Multi-generation planning
- Borrowing and In-house assets
- Retirement strategies
1.0 CPD point: CPA, CA ANZ, SMSF Assoc., FPA and IPA.
Can’t make it?
Register for the webinar and we will send you the recording to watch.