The practical implications of splitting Superannuation on divorce
In Australia, 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce. With superannuation being one of the biggest assets accumulated throughout a marriage, we will provide you with the practical tips and the traps to avoid, to help you assist your clients navigate this very emotional time.
We cover issues such as:
- what paperwork needs to be prepared?
- when and how are the Courts involved?
- what happens if you have one lumpy asset to split?
- what happens if one member of the couple won’t “play nicely”?
- what happens if someone breaches Court orders?
Catch it now On Demand by clicking below.