Start the new Financial year with our top five resolutions to boost your financial success:
1. Develop a budget – this is the most valuable tool for managing your finances.
2. Manage your debts – chip away at your debts and you’ll spend less on interest
3. Improve your cashflow – have a look at your incomings and outgoings to see if there are ways to even out your cash flow.
4. Start saving – create a savings plan, remembering that every bit you put way adds up and makes a difference in the long run.
5. Focus on the future – get your finances under control and start concentrating on your long-term investment strategy
Start now…. by watching our short video series:
Part 1 – Will I Have Enough to Retire?
Part 2 – Why Superannuation is Good for your Retirement
Part 3 – Are SMSF Worthwhile and When?
Part 4 – How to Build up my Super Balance?
Part 5 – Mortgage v Super – What is Best?
Part 6 – Pre-Retirement Strategies
Part 7 – How to Evaluate Good Advice
Disclaimer: The information contained is general in nature. Professional advice should be sought before acting on any aspect on this page.
Financial planning services provided by TAG Financial Advisors Pty Ltd (ABN 77 154 205 017 AFSL 415632), a wholly owned subsidiary of TAG Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 67 075 374 686).