Start the new Financial year with our top five resolutions to boost your financial success:
1. Develop a budget – this is the most valuable tool for managing your finances.
2. Manage your debts – chip away at your debts and you’ll spend less on interest
3. Improve your cashflow – have a look at your incomings and outgoings to see if there are ways to even out your cash flow.
4. Start saving – create a savings plan, remembering that every bit you put way adds up and makes a difference in the long run.
5. Focus on the future – get your finances under control and start concentrating on your long-term investment strategy
Start now…. by watching our short video series:
Part 1 – Will I Have Enough to Retire?
Part 2 – Why Superannuation is Good for your Retirement
Part 3 – Are SMSF Worthwhile and When?
Part 4 – How to Build up my Super Balance?
Part 5 – Mortgage v Super – What is Best?
Part 6 – Pre-Retirement Strategies
Part 7 – How to Evaluate Good Advice